- Do I have to hire the room for the whole week or can I hire for the occasional hour when I need to use it?
Rooms are available on an hourly basis or at a reduced rate on a regular weekly half day/ whole day basis.
- What times or days of the week can I access the room to see my clients?
Room hire is available between the following times (agreed with the Local Authority):
Monday – Friday 9am – 8pm (whole day hire)
Monday – Friday 9am – 2.30pm or 2.30pm – 8pm (half day hire)
Saturday 10am – 1pm or 1pm to 4pm (half day hire) 10am-4pm (full day hire)
- Do I have to pay weekly for the room hire and how much does it cost?
Room hire is paid on a monthly basis either in cash or cheque for hourly usage.
Half day/whole day:
Standing Order basis for those renting a regular half day/whole day each week.
Current fees are as follows:
1 full day each week = £135.00 per calendar month
1 Half-day each week = £70.00 per calendar month
By the hour = £10 per hour
- What notice would I have to give if I wanted to discontinue the room hire?
There is a 1 calendar month notice either way for those hiring a half or whole day.
No commitment for those using hourly usage..
- What is included in the room hire fee?
The following are included in the fee:
– Use of the designated room,
– Use of a waiting room for clients,
– Access to a kitchen for therapists with microwave,
– Free wi-fi,
– All heating costs
– Access to 2 designated car parking spaces for therapists (first come/first served basis)
- Is there a receptionist on duty to let clients in?
There is not a receptionist on duty – we advise that you ensure you are available to allow access to your own clients via the entryphone system in the waiting room/reception area.
- Can I hold meetings, run groups, run training courses in the room?
Rooms are registered for therapy use (including supervision) only for individuals or couples. It is not possible to hold large meetings, training courses or therapy groups in the rooms.
- Are there any discounts available if I hire for more than 1 day?
Currently there are discounts available for anyone hiring a room for more than
2 days – please discuss this with the Director.
- Will you refer clients to me?
We have a dedicated website where therapists/Counsellors can be listed and potential clients can make direct contact with you.
- I am setting up in private practice and have no clients – should I wait until I have clients before hiring a room?
It is a challenge if you are just setting up in private practice – in certain circumstances we offer free marketing advice to any room hirers including website assessments.
Please discuss this with the Director and he can advise you whether clients may be available.